Spotlight Security Solutions is a Full Service Licensed Private Security and Investigations agency incorporated in Ghana under the Companies Code, 1963 (Act 179) on the 9th August 2010.
We are licensed by the Government of Ghana to operate under the Framework of the Police Service (Private Security Organizations) Regulations 1992, (LI 1571) and Police Service (Private Security Organizations) (Amendment) Regulation, 1994 (LI 1579).
We are a leading organization providing a broad range of professional security services to mitigate risk and minimize loss, both financially and physically.
Over the years, our relentless passion for excellence has been continually strengthened by work of the finest quality.
This has been made possible by our commitment to high professional standards and our receptiveness to our client’s needs.
Senior Management brings together a combination of skills and experience both international and local to ensure the best service levels locally available.
Since 2010, we have been a “preferred vendor solutions-provider” to many reputable organizations.
Spotlight offers a rare and an unrivaled combination of skills, particularly within the West African Sub-region.
We have the right people, with the right attitude and experience, working with the right tools and techniques, and undoubtedly producing the right results.
• 20 years international and local experience in investigations
• MSc Degree in Criminology from University of London
• B.A. (Hons) Degree in Sociology from University of Ghana
• Certified Fraud Examiner – USA and Chartered Member of the International Association of Interviews
• Member of National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) – USA • Economic and Organised Crime Office
• Certified TSCM Specialist- Centurion, South Africa
Alno Crous (Managing Consultant)
• 31 years international and local experience in Risk Management
• Certified Forensic Digital Voice Stress Analyst – AVSAPRO
• South African Polygraph Academy SAPAVSA - 010
• Certified Micro-Expression & Body Language Analyst
• University of South Africa – Advanced Security Management
• Management Advanced Program – Wits Business School (1 year MBA)
• Lecturer Damelin Management School in South Africa
• Police Detective South African Police Service
• Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – U. S. A
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) – U. S. A
• Association of Voice Stress Analysis Professionals - SA
• America Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) – U.S.A
• National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS)- USA
• International Association of Interviewers (IAI)- USA
• Canadian Private Investigators’ Resource Centre (CPIRC) - Canada
• West African Institute of Security Studies (WAISS)
• International Association for Counterterrorism and Security Professionals (IACSP) – U. S. A.
• Institute of Fraud Prevention (IFP)
National Association of Investigative Specialists (NAIS) – U. S. A.